Thursday – $170
Friday – $130
Saturday – $110
- YOU MUST PRINT YOUR TICKET AND BRING IT WITH YOU TO THE GATE.
- Please bring your ID.
- Online Ticket Sales end Monday June 12th at midnight.
- Festival gates open at 12PM on Thursday June 15, then gates close at 12AM (midnight) each night and open again at 9AM the next morning.
- Music starts Thursday.
- Kids 15 and under are FREE.
- No Glass
- BYOB – there is mead available for sale by the property (limited amount)
- Bring a reusable cup. If you are seen with the original container, you will be asked to transfer your beverage into a reusable cup. For example: red solo cup, yeti cup, etc.
- You do not need to bring water. There is water sources all over the property for you to use!
- No littering. Please take your trash back to your campsites. There is a dumpster on your way out of the venue that you can dispose of your garbage bags at the end of the festival. What you bring in, you take out!
- NO DOGS OR PETS PLEASE. Read more about our pet policy here. http://themadteapartyjam.com/information/pet-and-service-dog-policy/
- NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES. NO NITROUS.
- No motorized vehicles inside the venue – car, truck, scooter, atv, golf cart
It is located at Four Quarters Interfaith in Artemas, PA. For the GPS address and maps, please refer to the venue’s website: Visiting Four Quarters
Camping is in mostly wooded, shaded areas, so feel free to bring your hammock! You will not be able to camp by your car, but you will be able to drive in to drop off your gear, then you will drive back out to the parking lot.
Yes! Please bring your kids to join in on the festivities. Children 13 and under are free.
There will be port-o-potties cleaned regularly, and a couple of small restrooms with flushing toilets and hot showers!
Yes, there will be water spickets to refill your water bottles.
Four Quarters Interfaith sells their own bottles of meade which will be for sale. The Mad Tea Party Jam is BYOB, and you must be of legal age to drink.
You should bring all the usual supplies that you would bring camping including a tent, tarps, air mattresses, sleeping bags, chairs, blankets, raincoat, comfortable shoes, etc. You are allowed to bring a cooler with food and/or beverages. Please bring reusable bottles and jugs of water and reusuable cups (plastic is fine, steel cups are better) to carry your beverages. You can also bring a small propane stove or small charcoal grill if you wish to cook.
NO FIREWORKS, no dogs or pets, no nitrous, no glass, no ATVs, no illegal substances, no weapons or firearms, no bad attitudes!
Gates will open to the general public at noon on Thursday, June 15th. Gates will then shut down at midnight and then open back up at 9AM. If you arrive after midnight, you will need to wait outside the gates until they open in the morning.
Single day passes will not be sold, but the price will go down with each day that passes (i.e. tickets sold at the gate for those arriving on Saturday will be less expensive than those arriving on Friday)